Saturday, March 15, 2008

159!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hooooo!!!


It's amazing what a little running, exercise, and diet change will do! I'm really just so proud of myself, I ran an entire mile yesterday without stopping once! I could have ran some more, I think, but I sprinted at the end and about fell over lol! Then Nick and I did Pilates and I did my Carmen Electra ab/butt workout (Nick has decided that he likes to watch me do that one instead of do it with me!). Anyways, so yeah, I'm stoked!


The past two days have been so much fun! On Thursday we took the kids down to the park and had a picnic, and then yesterday, Nick took Brynn on her very first date!! It was just so cute, she was so excited! We curled her hair all over, she got to use some of my Warm Vanilla Sugar body spray (she wanted it on the TOPS of her wrists!), and she looked DARLING! Nick kept saying how much she looked like Mommy, and how pretty she's getting! I teared up a little thinking about someday it won't be daddy she's going on a date with, but she'll be nervously getting ready for her first date in high school! Gah! Then I called my mom after they left, and she started telling me about that song "Cinderella"..look up the lyrics, I think it's by Steven Curtis Chapman. Anyways...


While they were gone I had fun with Nicholas, he is getting so big and so smart!! After his bath I always wrap him up in his fluffy towel and rock him for a bit until he wants to get down, but he's always SO quiet and still and just stares at me with his big brown eyes...it's one of those moments that I always try to file away vividly in my memory for when he's older and definitely does NOT want to cuddle with Mommy! But anyways, after he cuddles like that, I let him run around without his diaper, and alot of times, after a while, he'll find the towel and drag it over to me and hand it to me, then turn around and WAIT for me to wrap him up and cuddle!!! It's SO cute!


Another really funny "Nicholas" thing is I'll be holding him and say, "Awwwww, love Mommy!" and he'll smile really big because he knows what I'm about to do. I'll try again, "Awwwww, LOVE Mommy!" and he'll start smiling again. Then I hold him up and *gently* shake him and YELL " LOOOOOOOOVE MOOOOOOOMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and he squeals and hugs me tight!! Lol, it's so funny and works every time! He has such a cute little personality!!


Alright, the kids are waking up (8:23...and they go down between 8-9...I know I'm SO lucky!) so I'll leave you with some pictures!!



Swinging at the park after our picnic (poor Honey tied up in the back!)


PICT0003.JPG



I love these!


PICT0005.JPG PICT0006.JPG PICT0007.JPG PICT0008.JPG PICT0010.JPG PICT0009.JPG



Why Daddies have two arms! Well, I guess I don't know how accurate that will be when we have 3, then 4 kids...I guess that's why parents combined (in our case!) have a total of 4 arms!


PICT0015.JPG PICT0014.JPG PICT0013.JPG



Our big smiley girl!


PICT0016.JPG PICT0018.JPG PICT0019.JPG



Equally smiley little man showing off his janked up teeth!


PICT0024.JPG



Before the big date (I took a million!)


PICT0044.JPG



Seriously, she's just gorgeous!


PICT0043.jpg PICT0042.JPG PICT0041.JPG PICT0039.JPG



Her 100% new outfit from Old Navy (all clearance!) minus the shoes!


PICT0038.JPG



Yes, Nick has my Yoga mat coming out of his head...


PICT0037.JPG PICT0036.JPG



I heart them


PICT0033.jpg



Brynn just woke up and saw these and said, "The movie was GREAT." (Oh and he took her to Chick-Fil-A and they went and saw Horton Hears a Who)


PICT0032.JPG



Getting some fruit snacks to sneak into the theater!


PICT0046.jpg PICT0049.JPG



Post-bath cuddle time!


PICT0050.JPG PICT0053.JPG



Now for some nakie play!


PICT0057.JPG



Anyone hungry for cottage cheese?


PICT0065.JPG



He obviously has something VERY important to say...


PICT0066w.jpg PICT0068w.jpg PICT0079w.jpg PICT0084w.jpg



Nick saw this one and died laughing!! It's Nicholas' favorite hiding place. Quick story: When I was little, my mom would play hide and seek with us, and when she hid, she'd say really high pitched, "hee hee hee hee hee" (fast)...so I've carried on that tradition...so when NICHOLAS hides under the bed, he goes, (really high pitched) "HEE HEE HEE!" It's SOOO cute!


PICT0072.JPG



Mr. Nicholas likes to conduct his conference calls in the nude...


PICT0074.JPG PICT0077.JPG



I love his adorableness...


PICT0081.JPG



He totally says "Hah-loh!"


PICT0089.JPG PICT0088.JPG



Mommy's little Imp...


PICT0087.JPG PICT0086.JPG



I think he looks very much like my baby pictures in this one...


PICT0085.JPG PICT0092.JPG



Belly laughs


PICT0096.JPG PICT0095.JPG



This is what little BOYS do with their sister's old kitchen...


PICT0099.JPG PICT0101.JPG


PICT0103w.jpg


PICT0105.JPG PICT0104.JPG PICT0106.JPG PICT0107.JPG



And my favorite from this ENTIRE post...


PICT0110.JPG



Rolling around and cuddling with his towel..


PICT0111.JPG



And lastly, pardon his nudieness...


2 comments:

Emy said...

I love the pictures!! Nicholas looks just like Nick!! And Bryn is just beautiful.
I loved the naked hide and seek picture, I laughed out loud. We have one of Ben hiding on the bed naked with just a pillow covering his face. Gotta love those silly boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You updated you blog! So cute :) I love Nicholas' teeth!